PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION INSTRUCTIONS (2019-2020)
- Please read the instructions carefully before online filling. Once you submit, you cannot edit.
- This Registration Form is for class Pre-School only. Please do not use it for any other class.
- The Registration forms will be available on our website www: montfortschooldelhi.in from 15th December, 2018 from 9.00 a.m. to 7th January 2019 till 12-00 noon.
- The Registration Form is to be submitted in the school office from 18th December, 2018 to 7th January 2019 between 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon on all working days from Monday to Friday.[24th, 25th, 26th Dec., 2018 and 1st Jan., 2019 are holidays].
- An incomplete Registration Form will be discarded. Handwritten registration form will not be accepted.
- The children born between 1.4.2015 and 31.3.2016 are eligible for registration for the academic year 2019-20.
- The Date of Birth Certificate in original from Municipal Corporation / Panchayat only will be accepted at the time of admission. No other document will be accepted for the purpose.
- One recent passport size photograph of the child [in JPG format, less than200 KB].
- One family photograph i.e. Husband, wife and their ward(s) [in JPG format, less than 400KB] will be required to be uploaded on the Registration Form. It will be the responsibility of the parents to see that the Form is complete in all respects. The Registration Form if incomplete in any aspect will be rejected.
- The parents are responsible for the correctness of data entered in the Registration Form. Registration and even admission will be cancelled if any information recorded therein is found to be false.
- Please note that the school does not provide any transport facility for the students. Those admitted will have to make their own arrangements.
- The list of registered students for admission will be displayed on the school (website.(www.montfortschooldelhi.in) on 21st January 2019 at 4-00 p.m.
- The list of students eligible for admission/lottery will be displayed on 28th January, 2019 at 4-00 p.m. on the website. (www.montfortschooldelhi.in) [Along with marks allotted under point system]
- All the grievances will be entertained on 29th and 30th January, 2019 between 9-00 a.m. to 12-00 noon.
- The list of the selected candidates & waiting list for admission to PRE-SCHOOL will be displayed on 4th February 2019 on the School Notice board at 4.00 p.m. and subsequently on the website.www.montfortschooldelhi.in
- The parents are required to attach a self attested photocopy of their ward’s Date of Birth Certificate. Affidavit in place of Birth certificate will not be accepted.
- Please attach a self attested photocopy of any one Proof of residence with the Registration Form, through:
- Election ID Card/Passport/Aadhar Card of applicant's father and if mother's then husband's name should be mentioned in the document
- Electricity Bill/Water Bill/MTNL Land Line Phone Bill
- N.B.: Rent Agreement will not be accepted.
- The parents are also required to produce original copies of the documents when they come for the Admission of the child, once the selection for admission is confirmed by school.
- All documents submitted at any time will become the property of the school and will not be returned.
- All selections and admissions are done on the basis of the information given in the Registration Form and the documents submitted along with it. If, at any stage, the information is found to be incorrect, the admission of the child will be cancelled. The school reserves the right to reject Registration Form with either incomplete and/or forged documents.
- Kindly print your registration form on separate pages.
Number of seats available for admission :- 152
Management Quota :- (20 % seats would be reserved for the School Management. It is meant for the people who in the discretion of the Management have worked for the development of the school in various capacities over long years, wards of displaced person or affected in other ways)
Staff Wards: 5%
Alumni :- Alumni: Students of Montfort School, Ashok Vihar, Delhi who have passed class XII (Both Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate)
Sibling: A real (Biological brother/sister of the applicant who is on the school roll will submit the latest fee slip and copy of the Report Card for the academic year 2017-18.
- The Montfort Senior Secondary School is a Catholic minority institution run by the Brothers of St. Gabriel and it has preferential obligation to students of the Christian community, for admission.
- Any recommendation, use of influence (direct or indirect) offer of donation, etc. will lead to cancellation of the registration/admission of the child.
In the interest of the public it is informed that Montfort School does not accept any donation in kind or cash. It has come to our notice that certain persons ‘pose’ as agents and promise to secure admission on payment of money. If the child gets admission on his/her own merit, the so-called ‘agent’ takes the credit (and money); if not he expresses his helplessness, SO-PLEASE BE ON YOUR GUARD.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2019-2020
(For Pre School)
Education Services (P) Ltd./
At the time of New Admission:- Registration Fee :- Rs. 25.00 online
Admission Fee:- Rs.200.00
N.B. We are not taking any caution money/security deposit from any student.